Beautiful Girl's with natural..

I’m photographer from Czech republic with passion for beauty and nature. Luckily, our country is full of both. I’m often inspired with myths and legends and try to put pieces of them in my photos. 

Terezia Mia,amazing burlesque performer modelling for my Ophelia photo
My dear friend and favourite model Michaela. The weather was incredibly cold and windy
Dryad Nina
Markéta as a forest spirit
eautiful sisters Thu and Ha
Lada, one of the most charming girls I’ve ever met
Red head faun twins Kateřina and Marie
This photo was taken in haunted forest Bor. Floating figure is often seen in the forest and people are followed by steps and voices. Model was my brave friend Striga
Second one with Striga from haunted forest
Autumn Agáta
Spring Aneta
Dryad Zuzana in moss dress we made at locati

0 comments:

Post a Comment