Top 10 Songs that makes you crying



Adele, 'Someone Like You'

Rihanna, 'Stay'

Miley Cyrus, 'Wrecking Ball'

Lady Gaga, 'Dope'

Saddest Lyrics: "My heart would break without you / Might not awake without you / Been hurting low from living high for so long."

A Great Big World, 'Say Something'


Saddest Lyrics: "You're the one that I love / And I'm saying goodbye."

Pink, 'Just Give Me a Reason'

Saddest Lyrics: "It's been written in the scars on our hearts / We're not broken, just bent / And we can learn to love again."

Katy Perry, 'I'm Still Breathing'


Saddest Lyrics: "'Cause I'm still breathing / But we've been dead for awhile / This sickness has no cure / We're going down for sure / Already lost our grip / Best abandon ship."

Maroon 5, 'She Will Be Loved'

Saddest Lyrics: "I don't mind spending every day / Out on your corner in the pouring rain / Look for the girl with the broken smile / Ask her if she wants to stay a while / And she will be loved."

Kelly Clarkson, 'Because of You'


Saddest Lyrics: "Because of you / I never stray too far from the sidewalk / Because of you / I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt / Because of you / I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me / Because of you / I am afraid."

Ed Sheeran, 'The A Team'

Saddest Lyrics: "It's too cold outside / For angels to fly."

Lana Del Rey, 'Young and Beautiful'


Saddest Lyrics: "Will you still love me / When I'm no longer young and beautiful? / Will you still love me / When I got nothing but my aching soul?"

Tom Odell, 'Another Love'


Saddest Lyrics: "And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight / But my hands been broken, one too many times."

Britney Spears, 'Everytime'

Saddest Lyrics: "Everytime I try to fly / I fall without my wings / I feel so small / I guess I need you baby / And everytime I see you in my dreams / I see your face, it's haunting me."

Drake, 'Marvin's Room'

Saddest Lyrics: "I’ve been in this club too long / The woman that I would try / Is happy with a good guy."

Justin Timberlake, 'Cry Me a River'


Saddest Lyrics: "The damage is done / So I guess I be... leaving."

'N Sync, 'Gone'


Saddest Lyrics: "I don't wanna make excuses, baby / Won't change the fact that you're gone / But if there's something that I could do / Won't you please let me know?"

Justin Bieber, 'Yellow Raincoat'

Saddest Lyrics: "'Cause I put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat / Baby, it's keeping me dry /
I put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat / You know exactly why."

Christina Aguilera, 'Hurt'


Saddest Lyrics: "And I've hurt myself by hurting you."




0 comments:

Post a Comment